12 April 2011

Thank you!

Just wanted to thank you guys for the suggestions you are sending to us! We are adding them to the todo list!


Here is the newsletter from Steve

It's me, Steve, and i wanted to check back on how you're doing with your arb business. Did you make your First profitable arbs already?
As you may know 100% Winners is complete new ground even for us as developers.

Nothing of this size and magnitude has ever been done before.

We are doing our very best to make sure every member is making good returns and there's so much planned for the future it makes my head spin!
The feedback so far has been awesome! Heres a few new ones...

----------------
  I am grateful for all the
hard work you and your team has put into this software and it looks
like a great idea.
Thank you for
your efforts and best of luck with upgrades. Tim

----------------
  Hee.. Hee the bet came good anyway and i am now $3,000 up so really I should say thank you
Garry
----------------

  I will. . . and thank you for bearing with me - I trust and appreciate you; something good comes through in the entire offering and it is from the people behind it !  I am actually looking forward to this and hoping hoping hoping I can stay with it.  I can see how "easy" it is - the mechanics of it - and that with some practice, I can expect to not only profit but feel a sense of pleasure and excitement ! ...
Evans
----------------

Hi Guys, Just want to say
thank you for creating this system, i have sucessfully place my first
bet last night, and gain 7% profit, althouigh its a small bet but it
still feels good that the system works... i cant wait to placing large
amount of bet soon after i have more practics.. keep up the good work,
i wish this will go a long way for both of us.. cheers diamond
D. K.
----------------

I am new member and I have already successfully place 2 profit bet, one is 7% and one is 25% profit, is not big money as I just stating out but has already proof the system works which is fantastic!
K.
----------------
Hi Great Team, Thank you
very much for your great new product. I've just begin to establish
accounts, and following the arbs. It seems very good.
E.
----------------

Hi Folks,
 1st, you have obviously developed a terrific system that can be used to make some serious money. Great job!!!
Peter Bar.
----------------


That's why i wanted to renew our commitment to you...
We will close our signup page very soon and work with our existing clients to perfect this money making business…
---------------------------
FEEDBACK PLEASE :)
---------------------------
Feedback and most of all… suggestions, are VERY welcome.. Do you have ideas on how to make the software more profitable or ideas on how to improve it?
We listen!! As long as its technically viable we will try to build it in :)

Send your suggestions to:
feedback@100percentwinners.com